The cost of the press accreditation is 40€. The deadline for this year’s accreditation is October 5. After this deadline accreditation requests will only be accepted in exceptional cases; the cost of the accreditation after October 5 will be 55€.
Please complete the accreditation form and send it to the Viennale Press Department along with the requested supporting documents.
To be considered for accreditation please submit an original copy of the following documents:
- The completed accreditation form
- A letter from your editor/producer on company letterhead that assigns you to cover the festival, states the intention to publish/air your reports.
- A recent copy of your publication/programme with circulation information (online press: daily hits and visits per site)
- A recent article on a film festival or a film related story written by you.
- One photograph. In case you were accreditated in one of the last two years we do not need a new picture.
The festival reserves the right to make decisions about accreditation after scrutiny of all required supporting documents.
Once we have received all requested documents necessary for accreditation a member of the press department will contact you.
VIENNALE PRESS DEPARTMENT